[cryptography] beginner crypto

andrew cooke andrew at acooke.org
Sun Dec 29 09:48:26 EST 2013

it's difficult to know what would interest you, but there's a collection of
puzzles / challenges that you can sign up for here -
http://www.matasano.com/articles/crypto-challenges/ - which are pretty
inteesting.  you get to solve problems and at the same time learn about how to
write secure code.  andrew

ps the other emails are complaining because you replied to an email rather
than sending a "completely new" email that wasn't replying to anything.