[cryptography] An encryption project

Paul Christian phosne at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 08:37:22 EST 2013

Hi Folks,

I am new to the list and have in interest in encryption, but not much
experiance in breaking/testing or a details understanding of modern methods.

I am interested in developing some technology to allow a user to
communicate as securly as possible between a termial on an unsecure network
and another users.

ie encrypted message from browser to user on another computer. Under
circumstances that the senders life may depend on it being secure.

I have a few ideas in mind, but two important questions;

is it worth while? - is ssl good enough? ( it doesn't seem to be from my
reading)

Anyone want to try and decode/break it once I have a demonstrator?

Thanks,

Paul