[cryptography] An encryption project

yersinia yersinia.spiros at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 15:46:54 EST 2013

Sorry for the top posting.

Are you sure that you want to do something in this field before
reading in depth anything ? Crypto is no more magic art. Anyway, it
always better to use something that most expert consider, or better,
have some proof that it is rock solid, in the modern crypto sense.

Jmho

--
Inviato dal mio dispositivo mobile