[cryptography] Potential funding for crypto-related projects

Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) lists at infosecurity.ch
Tue Jul 2 08:42:02 EDT 2013

Il 7/1/13 1:32 PM, Tom Ritter ha scritto:
> I'm not saying GlobaLeaks+Tor is safe.  I'm saying I think our current
> remailer network is wildly unsafe.  (Now what I think about fixing
> it... that's a whole other story, for a whole other time.)

While it's outside the scope of GlobaLeaks to provide a wide and
complete solution to those kind of problems, in our pipelines there are
a set of features that will provide some help in making certain time
correlations attacks slightly more difficult.

Prevent Time Correlation Attack on Notification
https://github.com/globaleaks/GlobaLeaks/issues/264

Widget to create Cover Traffic to Tor2web sites exposing GlobaLeaks
https://github.com/globaleaks/GlobaLeaks/issues/263

PGP Encryption of Email Notification
https://github.com/globaleaks/GlobaLeaks/issues/187

--
Fabio Pietrosanti (naif)
HERMES - Center for Transparency and Digital Human Rights