[cryptography] Potential funding for crypto-related projects

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Thu Jul 4 11:43:09 EDT 2013

The more fiercely defended security system (anything)
the more likely indefensible. Best ones require constant
patching and understatement, without exculpation, apologia
and bullying arrogance of ignorance.

But cloying humility, obsequiousness and masochism
seduces sadists for backdooring STD.

IMHO, IYCFFT.