[cryptography] OpenPGP adoption post-PRISM

shawn wilson ag4ve.us at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 02:51:31 EDT 2013

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 1:51 AM, Andreas Bürki <abuerki at anidor.com> wrote:

> Am 30.07.2013 01:25, schrieb Tony Arcieri:
>> Here's the source of the data, if you're curious:
>>
>> https://sks-keyservers.net/
>
> To me as a boring consumer it looks curious, right:
>
> https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=sks-keyservers.net&hideResults=on

What exactly are you pointing out here?

If this were a timely graph (ie, one made to indicate the trend
before/after the NSA leaks) it might've been limited to the beginning
of the year and >3.2M and have put markers for certain events (I'd
like to see this graph anyway if anyone wants to make it). The chart
looks pretty honest to me (I have nothing to dispute the numbers or
the source nore any feeling that the trend is wrong).