[cryptography] Interesting Webcrypto question

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Mar 3 19:45:45 EST 2013

On 2013-03-04 8:48 AM, Jeffrey Walton wrote:
> Little folks like me have to play by the rules, or risk getting the
> Schwartz treatment from folks like Steve Heymann and Carmen Ortiz.
No, we don't have to play by these rules, which our rulers have pretty
much forgotten about.

Swartz penetrated the firewall by physically trespassing and hiding his
laptop in a closet, which strikes me as mighty primitive for an
officially designated genius, and the kind of thing that should get
anyone into big trouble.  If someone sticks his laptop in my closet to
download my files, I will erase it with a ten pound hammer, and when he
shows up to collect it, will deal with him similarly.   It is a good
thing that Swartz killed himself, like his hero Wallace. Both of them
needed killing.

Swartz was officially designated a genius because a leftist.  He
committed suicide, not because the state was feebly going through the
motions of punishing him for illegal acts but because of the
characteristic left wing disease of self hate.    Leftists hate whites
because they are themselves white and hate America because they are
American.  It is Jewish leftists like Rahm Israel Emanuel that seek the
destruction of Israel.*

*Swartz was a die-hard David Foster Wallace fan.  Anyone who reads David
Foster Wallace is influenced to commit suicide, and anyone who is a fan
probably should commit suicide.   David Foster Wallace is the type
specimen for leftist self hatred.

Wallace's suicidal propensities are an integral part of his leftism.  If
you want to be sincerely leftist, you have to be sincerely utilitarian.
But no one can be sincerely utilitarian. The best approximation to
utilitarianism one can achieve, is not to love distant strangers equally
with oneself and those close to one, but hate oneself and those close to
one, which Wallace did with maniacal intensity, until finally murdering
himself out of hatred and despair.

Leftists are notoriously self hating, Jews notoriously prone to self
hate, so Jewish leftists are close to the top in self hate, though the
Khmer Rouge take the all time prize for self hate by far.

Of course often self haters are not literally self haters - like Rahm
Israel Emanuel they hate the group of which they are part, and seek to
exterminate it, but are very smug about themselves and their friends.

But often, keenly aware of this hypocrisy, they are quite literally self
haters, Wallace being an obvious example, indeed the obvious example.
And since Swartz was a fan of Wallace, Swartz probably also literally
hated himself - privileged and all that.

Wallace, like Swartz, was a manufactured genius, an official genius.

Wallace only wrote two fiction books, "the broom of the system, and
"infinite jest", which very few people actually read.  ("The Pale King"
was ghostwritten) He seems to have been funded entirely by Academia,
which is to say, funded by the left for being an articulate and
relatively readable left winger - but not so articulate and readable
that he could actually make a living out of writing.

Wallace bears the same relationship to real writers, as Joe the
puppeteer bears to real puppeteers.   If someone is a fan of Wallace, it
is because being an official leftist, it is officially high status to be
a fan of Wallace.

It is officially required that Wallace be highly regarded.  He was
officially credentialed as an important writer, therefore it
demonstrates high status to fellow insiders to highly regard him. If you
know that Wallace is officially a worthy writer, this shows you are
knowledgeable about official truth, therefore an important cog in the
system of propagating and enforcing official truth on the ignorant masses.

Wallace was suicidally self hating, evil, and insane, murderously hating
everyone close to him and himself most of all.  The left loved him
because his self hatred made demented evil seem plausibly moralistic,
but as for his fiction writing, as far as I
can tell, no one read him, including his biggest fans.

Pity about that.  If more of his biggest fans read him, more of them
would follow in his tracks by killing themselves.