[cryptography] Interesting Webcrypto question

Patrick Mylund Nielsen cryptography at patrickmylund.com
Sun Mar 3 20:09:13 EST 2013

> It is a good thing that Swartz killed himself, like his hero Wallace.
Both of them needed killing.

This is the stupidest thing I have read in a long time. Shut the fuck up.

> It is Jewish leftists like Rahm Israel Emanuel that seek the destruction
of Israel.

Israel is disliked in most countries outside of the United States, not by
self-hating Israelites, but by people who perceive Israel to be a harrasser.

> It is officially required that Wallace be highly regarded.  He was
officially credentialed as an important writer, therefore it demonstrates
high status to fellow insiders to highly regard him.

Yes, and your website celebrates Ayn Rand and dismisses Noam Chomsky. Could
you possibly get more cliché?

Say what you will about the semi-morbid posthumous inflation of Aaron
Swartz contributions and stature, but don't pretend to know what he
thought, or whether the prosecution's attempts were "feeble." And try to
see the world as a little more than one occupied by "self-hating leftists
who should kill themselves" and "people who love freedom."