[cryptography] Cypherpunks mailing list

Adam Back adam at cypherspace.org
Mon Mar 25 14:03:04 EDT 2013

Cyberpunk, cypherpunk, coderpunks... is all fine, I think people have
understood the etymology of those terms after a few decades, negative
connotations to some of 'punk' notwithstanding, a cypherpunk is a term for
an area of interest or philosophy with a dictionary definition at this
point.

But my point actually was blah at al-qaeda.net???  Come on that is watch list
bait and an invitation NOT to join list blah, whatever it is about.

Adam