[cryptography] coderman's keys

Phil Pennock rb-cryptography+phil at spodhuis.org
Sun Nov 3 03:20:18 EST 2013

On 2013-10-31 at 19:55 -0700, coderman wrote:
> pub  3072D/0x65A847E7C2B9380C 1970-01-01 hidden at dot.onion ("born on January 31 1979 .. all prime numbers .. I would sit on the floor in my bedroom and just count.") <hidden at dot.onion>

The quote appears to be a reference to Daniel Tammet, a British autistic
savant who perceives mathematics visually.

http://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2005/feb/12/weekend7.weekend2

Those who are better at crossword puzzles than I might spot a
connection.

As to the Tor address, if I played with such things I'd try taking the
public key from the PGP packet and treating it as the public key of the
target onion server, so would take the fingerprint of the relevant onion
serialisation of the data structure to form the address to route to (but
might stick to the hidden at dot.onion within the SMTP session, since
otherwise there's no specified LHS; if that doesn't work, use one of the
keyid forms of the PGP key as the LHS?).

But that's just speculation.

-Phil