[cryptography] One Time Pad Cryptanalysis

Natanael natanael.l at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 13:46:47 EDT 2013

That would be known plaintext attack (or statistical analysis like how
simple ciphers typically are broken) vs chosen plaintext attack (BREACH is
the latter, while compression would increase "entropy density" to make the
former harder since each individual bit becomes harder to predict).

Sorry, no sources from me either. I could try looking for some.

- Sent from my phone