[cryptography] Fwd: GB Secure Messenger V 06 released
rdohm321 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 17:50:34 EDT 2013
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Subject: GoldBug Secure Messenger V 06 released
GoldBug - Secure Instant Messenger / V 0.6.2088 released.
Encryption Model: (SSL -> (AES -> (RSA -> (Message))))
GoldBug is a secure Instant Messenger. You can be sure with using GoldBug
(GB), that no third party can look into your chat communication. Private
user-to-user communication remains private. GoldBug therefore uses strong
multi-encryption with different layers of modern encryption technologies of
well known and revised crypto libraries (like libgcrypt (GnuPG) and
OpenSSL). The app offers as well decentral and encrypted Email and
decentral public E*IRC-Chat.
GB is a Desktop / Mobile GUI Interface based on libspoton:
New Features and Improvements:
(1) Introduction of ElGamal encryption key pairs (as alternative to
(2) Signature key pairs are extended to a choice of: DSA and RSA.
(3) Added Accounts for chat-servers/neighbors-connections: Create a
dedicated connection on your EMPP-Chat-Server for friends only with a
(4) Added pop-up windows per 1:1-friend-chat (doubleclick on a friend to
(5) Allow neighbors to be defined such that (non-ssl)-plaintext connections
are prohibited (HTTPS-Only-Connections, Default: enabled - For that reason,
please remove neighbors.db. in case you overtake your ".spoton"-datapath).
(6) Introduced threaded peers: Go parallel with your processes!
(7) Added Magnet-Uri Scheme for e*IRC/Buzz-Chat Channels as kind of
Booksmarks for your echoed IRC-like-Chatrooms!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the cryptography