[cryptography] : forensic search technology

Tomas Overdrive Petru tpetru at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 05:36:30 EDT 2013

Hi all,
sorry in case I'm really off-topic here but in one older thread I have
found info about tool Intella and there is joke around these days:

What to use to store data?
NAS, SAN & NSA - NSA is best one, because of semantic search possibility.

In case we want to be paranoid in every possible way, crypto* is only
one part of problem same as politics is other. Interesting and another
part of problem is data-trace behind us and sophisticated data-mining tools.

If you do not mind, I want to open thread about this problem because
that joke is telling us, that there is possibly good progress in public
available crypto but not so much in data-mining sphere.
Or do we have some interesting tools in public domain that can be
comparable with something  NoSuchAgency could have?

Please show me and in case I'm really off-topic tell me where to ask please.

~ Tomas
/
Original info found in: