[cryptography] motivation, research ethics & organizational criminality (Re: Forward Secrecy Extensions for OpenPGP: Is this still a good proposal?)

David D david at 7tele.com
Sat Sep 14 19:49:15 EDT 2013

Great points all around.  Your suggestions for identification and punishment
are delightful.

Does it do enough?   That is up to the person holding the flaming torch
leading the angry mob.

I commend your vivid imagination and magical abilities to reduce an entire
email down to one point and run with it.