[cryptography] [Bitcoin-development] REWARD offered for hash collisions for SHA1, SHA256, RIPEMD160 and others

Lodewijk andré de la porte l at odewijk.nl
Mon Sep 16 11:21:42 EDT 2013

1) We advise mining the block in which you collect your bounty yourself;
   scriptSigs satisfying the above scriptPubKeys do not cryptographically
sign
   the transaction's outputs. If the bounty value is sufficiently large
   other miners may find it profitable to reorganize the chain to kill
   your block and collect the reward themselves. This is particularly
   profitable for larger, centralized, mining pools.

This is a *big *problem.