[cryptography] One Time Pad Cryptanalysis

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sat Sep 28 09:56:09 EDT 2013

This is simply treasonous. Security clearance voided.
You be squished soon by boot stomper for 1%.

At 07:40 AM 9/28/2013, you wrote:

They should be given something that won't screw up.  Which means it
needs to be simple enough such that all the decisions are already made.

In my work, I've evolved into an OO pattern which I call a
Cryptor.  It has everything built in:  creation, storage, encrypt,
decrypt as required.  Plus heavy ouroboris testing.

The idea is modular, eg PK Cryptor is built out of an AES/CBC Cryptor
and a HMAC Cryptor, etc.

Another example is the API provided to do curve25519xsalsa20poly1305
(which is in C so not OO).