[cryptography] Fwd: Cryptoparty 2014 - Hi my name is Ed - 2014/09/20

shawn wilson ag4ve.us at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 17:51:11 EDT 2014

Is anyone (or know anyone) in the DC area who would like to talk at
this event? The focus is on defensive security, identity, and tools
(and some UX as it relates to things like gnupg). But I'd also like to
see some more technical talks involving math or programatic use of
encryption.

If anyone is interested, the hacdc forum is an open Google group or
you can email me (I can also provide another email that I use gpg with
if you'd prefer).