[cryptography] [Cryptography] Steganography and bringing encryption to a piece of paper

Pete Wayner pete at wayner.org
Sat Jul 19 12:07:29 EDT 2014

You're quite right. If anyone is interested in some of the more information
theoretical approaches to steganography, I have several chapters about it
in *Disappearing Cryptography. *Pretty rudimentary, of course, but it might
be a help.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0123744792/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=0123744792&linkCode=as2&tag=myhomepage0bc&linkId=LCZPZBSBFE2HXQ77