[cryptography] [Cryptography] basing conclusions on facts

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sun Jun 15 17:09:45 EDT 2014

At 02:29 PM 6/15/2014, two wrote:

>On 15/06/14 19:16, ianG wrote:
>You are right, I am wrong.
>Stephen Farrell wrote:
>Thanks for that refreshing approach!

This is faith shattering. Somebody is lying, maybe everbody. Ah,
"Worldwide Elder Abuse Avoidance Day" by Obama proclamation:

"America must lead by example, and my Administration remains
dedicated to ending elder abuse, supporting victims, and holding
abusers accountable. Under the Affordable Care Act, we enacted
the Elder Justice Act. Through this law, the Federal Government
has invested in identifying, responding to, and preventing elder
abuse, neglect, and exploitation. Because eliminating this
pervasive crime requires coordinated action, we are bringing
together Federal agencies; non-profit and private sector partners;
and State, local, and tribal governments. Together, we can build
a more responsive criminal justice system, give seniors the tools
to avoid financial scams, and determine the best ways to prevent
elder abuse before it starts. Seniors have provided for their
families, risen to the challenges of their times, and built ladders
of opportunity for future generations. Many have served our
Nation with honor. After decades of hard work, they have earned
the right to enjoy their retirement years with a basic sense of
security. Today, let us join with partners around the globe in
declaring that we will not fail the men and women who raised
us, sacrificed for us, and shaped our world."