[cryptography] Comsec as Public Utility Beyond Illusory Privacy

tpb-crypto at laposte.net tpb-crypto at laposte.net
Thu Mar 13 11:59:14 EDT 2014

> Okay, isn't this a bit over the top?
>

> --
> Kevin

Over the top you say? I will tell you what is over the top ...

The US and UK are doing the digital equivalent of the medieval practice of throwing corpses, rats and dead cats over the fence of our backyards on the mere suspicion that we are doing something wrong or just to feed their jealousy (LOVEINT) or to have fun (Yahoo's camera spying system).

If that is not over the top, I don't know what it is. Pack your things stooge and go home before people get angry enough to lynch you. We don't like your ilk, you are the same as common thugs.