[cryptography] The Trouble with Certificate Transparency

Greg greg at kinostudios.com
Sun Sep 28 22:19:54 EDT 2014

On Sep 28, 2014, at 5:34 PM, Greg <greg at kinostudios.com> wrote:

> On Sep 28, 2014, at 5:23 PM, Paul Wouters <paul at cypherpunks.ca> wrote:
>> No. On the contrary, DNScrypt requires a centralised and pre-authenticated setup
>
> That word, "centralised" (sic), I do not think it means what you think. ;)

Apologies, someone pointed out to me that saying "centralised" (sic) may come off as mocking you for your nationality, which I did not at all intend. Apparently that is the British spelling of centralized.

So, my sincere apologies for that comment, I meant it as a joke, but I see now that it could have been interpreted as rude.

Kind regards,
Greg Slepak