[cryptography] QODE(quick offline data encryption)

shawn wilson ag4ve.us at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 18:32:21 EST 2015

So the practical reason behind everyone saying "unless you have
qualifications, etc, don't do this" is because, even if you make
something and say it's just for your learning or a joke or w/e,
someone (no joke) *will* use it and then some Fortune 500 will fall
over because of your joke code. So, yeah, don't do this - as in, it'd
be best to take it down for everyone's sanity.