[cryptography] Do quantum attacks/algos also lead to compromise of PFS?

Greg greg at kinostudios.com
Sat Jan 24 15:56:26 EST 2015

So, I understand that QM algos can pretty much dismantle all popular asymmetric encryption algos with enough q-bits, but I haven't thought hard enough to see if they also can be used to compromise communications that used DH to do PFS underneath the initial handshake.

Side question: is this the right list to ask this on, or is there other ones I should try? (Is CFRG appropriate? Metzdowd is annoying with its long moderation times...)

Thanks,
Greg