[cryptography] SC4 has completed its first security audit

Ron Garret ron at flownet.com
Fri Jun 12 16:28:08 EDT 2015

SC4 is a PGP replacement based on tweetnacl-js that runs in a browser.  It has completed its first security audit, conducted by Cure53:

https://github.com/Spark-Innovations/SC4/blob/master/audit-report.pdf

The TL;DR version:

"Our verdict is that SC4 has developed from a proof-of-concept to an edgy and unconventional yet reliable crypto tool. If certain limitations and constraints are respected by its users, SC4 indeed fills a formerly unpopulated gap in the world of browser crypto.”

I’m actively seeking beta testers and people to help me turn this into a real product to make strong crypto accessible to a non-technical audience.

rg