[cryptography] LastPass have been hacked, so it seems.

Moti m at cyberia.org.il
Mon Jun 15 18:46:12 EDT 2015

I always had my doubts about keeping my passwords in the cloud.
Let's hope for LastPass users that their data is as secure as LastPass
claims it is.
No reason to think otherwise of course, but still. If i read correctly
between the lines, some people's (sensitive) data maybe on the wrong hands.
I mean, what if Chinese hackers got it? (Yeah, it feels like i sound a bit
Paranoid, but in this day and age, Chinese hackers are actually a thing:)
are we sure that the Chinese government don't have enough computing power
to unhash whatever was taken?
just saying...
https://blog.lastpass.com/2015/06/lastpass-security-notice.html/

Cheers,