[cryptography] Unbreakable crypto?

Michael Kjörling michael at kjorling.se
Fri Mar 20 18:56:47 EDT 2015

On 20 Mar 2015 15:11 -0400, from kevinsisco61784 at gmail.com (Kevin):
> I was tempted by the promise of software to run a one-time pad on my
> machine.  I am a fool and I fall upon my own sword.

An unauthenticated one-time pad is trivial to implement; it's
literally a few lines of code in any reasonably modern language, and a
handful of lines of code in less modern ones.

The hard part, as has been pointed out in this thread, is to generate
and handle the _pad_.

Michael Kjörling • https://michael.kjorling.semichael at kjorling.se
OpenPGP B501AC6429EF4514 https://michael.kjorling.se/public-keys/pgp