[cryptography] Enranda: 4MB/s Userspace TRNG

Stuart Christmas stuart.christmas at gmail.com
Tue May 26 20:54:20 EDT 2015

Krisztián Pintér -

the answers to all your questions are in the blog - you just have to have
the patience to read it.
There are calculations and statistical analysis, mostly in the form of the
Dyspoissonism metric. And Enranda doesn't just sit there looking at IRQ's
and timestamps like the RNG's we used to make in 3rd grade.
It does, however, take some effort to read the documenation and fully
digest it, which you should do before berating and swearing on a public
forum.
Also, you say "if your proposed method comes with a complex extractor, it
is bullshit".... how so?

stu