[cryptography] Enranda: 4MB/s Userspace TRNG

Russell Leidich pkejjy at gmail.com
Tue May 26 22:27:39 EDT 2015

Hi Naveen,

Unfortunately, that page doesn't provide insights as to why that piece of
advice was issued.

And ultimately, even hardware TRNGs need to shuttle their outputs across
many radiating cables in order to arrive at their destination in memory,
even if we assume trusted components. So apart from the possibility of
software bugs (which could also plague USB, etc.) it's not clear to me why
the author has this opinion.

So why do you have this opinion?

Russell Leidich