[cryptography] Fwd: Re: Paris Attacks Blamed on Strong Cryptography and Edward Snowden

Givon Zirkind givonne at gmx.com
Thu Nov 19 05:55:46 EST 2015

we have always had crypto.
sign language.  secret handshakes.  letter and symbol codes. lingua
franca.  specialized vocabularies.
three yellow flags for vegan restaurants.
certain types of architecture indicating members of religions/beliefs
and safety for slaves.
if you think of it on a macro level, crypto is just a kind of advanced
language or alphabet you don't know yet.