[cryptography] The Natseckers

mtm marctmiller at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 00:30:03 EST 2016

the congress can covertly approve anything wrt certain groupings of people

unfortunately national security made broadway

courts rarely wash rectums

the govt will hire beijing to 'decrypt' phones going fwd, of course.

http://www.businessinsider.com/john-mcafee-nsa-back-door-gives-every-us-secret-to-enemies-2016-2