[cryptography] the Zcash Open Source Miner Challenge (and about Zcash in general)

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 14:05:11 EDT 2016

I'd agree that "forums" are a poor choice.
They're magnets for masses of the clueless,
which is fine for that purpose. And they're
heavyweight, captive, and exploitable.
Lists can be archived, replicated, distributed,
offlined, searched with any MUA, etc. +1.

(A bidirectional gateway to list, with [un]subscribe,
and only sending message content not all the
damn forum bling, and proper threading of headers,
might be acceptable. However I don't know of any
forum that has that capability and care for email.)