[cryptography] A comparatively efficient software for embedding secret information bits into nataural language texts

mok-kong shen mok-kong.shen at t-online.de
Mon Jan 16 14:55:30 EST 2017

Am 16.01.2017 um 00:55 schrieb Kevin:
> An attacker could easily flip bits until the key is found.  Also, what
> is the typical key length?  Furthermore, couldn't an attacker get a hold
> of the software's dictionary?

I suppose you haven't closely examined what's stated in my
software. The dictionary that is used is public. Depending
upon a secret key, two separate lists of words are derived
from that dictionary. Words in list0 implies 0, words in
list1 implies 1. The user has to (with his ingenuity)
formulate (with the guidance by the software) a covertext
with appropriate words such that a given sequence of stegobits
can be transmitted with it. For my personal conception of
a suitable key, see the example given in the software.

M. K. Shen