[cryptography] the Zcash Open Source Miner Challenge (and about Zcash in general)

Jaromil jaromil at dyne.org
Fri Jul 7 11:52:11 EDT 2017

On Tue, 04 Jul 2017, Lodewijk andré de la porte wrote:

>      this is a good answer, in particular your declaration that you
>      "haven't bought or sold any ZEC". I believe you should give this
>      answer to those people considering themselves victims of a market
>      gambling operation you do not take part into.
>
>    Victims to gambling? Do you hear yourself speak?

I have *written* it reporting the interpretation of circumstances by
these people who are calling themselves victims of ZCash in public and
then satisfied by the answer given by ZCash representatives here.

The reason why I'm debating this is that I find it very interesting
what is happening around ICOs, both as a researcher and as a crypto
investor.

What is the need to bring this debate to an ad-personam attack, if not
the increase in testosterone production due to the current heat wave
in .nl? but then please, do us a favor...

ciao